We’re finally able to welcome you back to the Edithvale Public Golf Course and can’t wait to see you out on the greens.
With the reopening however, there are several restrictions that must be adhered to while at the facility. These restrictions are mandated by the Victorian Government and Golf Australia and must be followed at golf courses across metropolitan Melbourne.
We ask that at all times, however especially now, that everyone remains respectful, polite and courteous to all facility staff.
We understand that these restrictions can be frustrating, or a wait at the tee can be annoying but every person coming to the facility should follow the instructions of the staff.
If a staff member asks you to wear your mask, asks you to check in using the QR code, tells you that you cannot sit around after your round of golf and have a drink or that you cannot play as a group greater than two, it is because of these restrictions, and they are simply doing their job in enforcing them within our facility. Please just accept it and remain respectful.
A quick reminder of the restrictions –
• All Players must reside within 15kms of the club/facility;
• Masks must be worn at all times unless there is a medical reason not to do so. This includes while playing golf;
• All members and visitors must check in using the QR service;
• There is no competition golf.
• Golf Shop will be open for takeaway food and beverages during play only, there is to be no gathering after a round;
• Clubhouse will be closed.
• Given the complexities around maximum group numbers, play will be in groups of two (2) players, until restrictions ease.
The staff have the full support and backing of the Australasian Golf Club Board in these endeavours, and we ask that everyone please give them the same.
Australasian Golf Club